Friday 20 January 2012

"So many years of very good work! It is a shame to break this apart! "

I'm so sorry for all of you! After so many years of very good work! It is a shame to break this apart! I surely wish I could help you because I know what you are worth. I want to recall with pleasure the strength of the collaboration we shared when I was still professionally active; I witnessed how you created from nothing a fantastic dynamic in your plural strong artistic program… It was courageous artistic view that brought hope to the Hungarian artists opening the European scenes to them.

Lorrina-Barrientos, ex director of the Rencontres chorégraphique Internationale de Seine St. Denis that generated the International Plate-Forms for dance and co-fondator of the Biennale Nationale de la danse du Val de Marne